Back Home

Dare to be Different

‘Live life to the full’ / ‘Take control’ / Live life the way you want it’ / ‘Take advantage of every moment’

Sound familiar? In a world where we’re constantly bombarded with messages imploring us to take ownership of our own lives, customer choice is king!

Then, talk about skiing, and it inspires passion, a sense of freedom and true escapism. We dream of care-free hours without the day-to-day hassle of modern life; a sport where we can truly express ourselves – ski the way we want.

But there’s a problem; you book a ski holiday and the only option you can find is for a week. You are then stuck with the flight time you are given and obediently spend two whole days of your precious week away, travelling to and from your resort.

But does it have to be that way?

  • 63% of skiers go on traditional week-long ski package holidays – ever wondered what the other 37% are doing?
  • 60% of skiers said they would like to take a short break of 4 days or less.
  • 97% of ski holidays offered by ski holiday companies are for 7 nights, starting on a Saturday or Sunday.
  • 82% of ski holiday flights go from Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester or Birmingham.

Loveski dare to be different

Dare to be different!

  • The message is quite simple: it’s completely up to you! You choose where, when and how long you go for…
  • Choose your nearest airport (we fly from 19!)
  • Fly on a day and at a time that suits you, and only pay for the bags that you want to take (miss the package holiday queues on the weekend)
  • Quick and efficient transfers – avoid the busy days on the roads (if you choose an early flight you might even ski on the first day, then take a late flight home and ski until the last minute)
  • Choose from 63 resorts across 8 countries (some old favourites, or try something new for a few days)
  • Go for as short or for as long as you like
  • Use less of your annual leave and get multiple ski fixes (increase the chance of having that perfect ski day)
  • Not a moment wasted  (no queuing for lift passes, no queues for ski hire,  just avoid the weekend hassle)
  • Want the quietest days on the slopes? Ski at the weekend!
  • Want all the hassle taken out of the organising? (it needs to be seamless from beginning to end, allowing you to maximise your time on the slopes)
  • Peace of mind  (it should be ABTA/ATOL protected so you can just enjoy the trip in the knowledge that everything is sorted)


Does this sound like your sort of ski holiday?


Be Happy, Ski More